Monday, January 23, 2006

Track The Number Chennai Landline

Bloody Angels. Chapter 17 Books Meme

Rating: NC-17
Subject: VanityAngel and WhiteFairy
Told by : WhiteFairy

Disclaimer: The characters in this story does not belong to us, were inspired by those created by Tolkien, but their actions, their thoughts, their character, have been modified by us from the originals. They are very different from the original ... that if Tolkien saw them in this state would certainly be caught by a big headache ...

Comments: SIII! ^ _ ^


Chapter XVII




"I do not know if I'm really ready to be king" Elladan said, "though it may commit, I'll never be at its height."
Glorfindel smiled. "It'll be okay. Your father was certainly not older than you when he founded Imladris. You have to trust ..."
The prince approached the balcony, watching the leaves on the trees that seemed to shine in the sunlight.
"I grew up knowing that one day I would be king, and many years I see my father's tired. I knew this moment would arrive very soon ... thought I was ready to face, but now ... I can not help having fear ".
" What troubles you, "asked the warrior coming up to him" you'll never be alone, all of us we will stand with you. "

" He has always been transparent, and all his subjects think of him as a man clear, powerful and secure, a peaceful man, at peace with himself. This is the image that people have of him, and he needs to have. I do not know if I'll be like that. "

" Elladan, this is the image that has been able to give people around him, but he has also had its weaknesses, its dark moments. She was able to hide his insecurities, it is true, but this does not mean that he has never had any. "

" But he was able to overcome all and achieved an inner balance that I feel I can never have. And then ... has undoubtedly had a few thing to hide. If our subjects had been informed about it, they would certainly understand. Even a king has feelings, doubts, and suffering. He hid his fears because he knew that people needed to have to drive a strong person, and suffered when he had neglected his family to play its role. But if the people knew what they really felt, maybe I would love even more.
But I am different.
What I have to hide is different from what he could show. When you are married, and we are born, everyone was happy. He never had to hide his love for our mother and us. But I ... What should I show? Love ... incestuous e. .. with two wicked brothers? "

He hesitated a moment, before uttering the last words, as they had a sound, or perhaps a meaning, horrible.

" I will not deny what I did in my life, but .. . What do you think everyone would think, if they knew? Most people condemn these situations. Maybe I can see a good king, but my people just love me until you know who I really am ... "

Glorfindel sighed. He hated to see him worry like that. She went behind him and put his hand on his shoulder, leaving then slid slowly along the arm, like a caress.

"Our people have, by tradition, of moral laws." said shortly after "The common moral evil has always seen the search for physical pleasure's sake inbreeding, but no one has ever condemned the love. Love is sacred, Elladan, and so is everything that follows.
Look inside yourself, if you feel what you feel for him is love, and I know that is so, then there is nothing wrong with that. It is true, maybe someone there would approve, given the close relationship, but this does not mean you are committing a sin or something to blame. "

He had to spend a few minutes because Elladan answered.
"Maybe you're right. ... But until now I always thought that love was my right. And I considered a precious gift, to be hidden in the heart jealously. Do not show it because it belonged only to us, and it was too important to be shared with the other side ... ... to those that will surprise you and kiss you in the woods ... " added, blushing.

Glorfindel smiled, recalling the moment when he had seen them.

"And you probably do not know, but one they've seen ... it was the first time that such a thing happening."

"Really?" asked the warrior in a faint voice, moved by this confession.

"You ..." continued the young man "... you're my friend, and I've tried. But most people would not do so. Or maybe it would do with a guy any, not with the new king. Are now in a position too exposed and too full of it because I have forgiven anything.
Now it is no longer in love to keep a secret, the question is would not have to show, not to see it destroyed and distorted by the opinions of others. "

Glorfindel came altogether and drew him softly to himself, is Elladan turned refuge in his arms. The way was now close to him, made him realize what he really needed that hug. I held her, kissing her hair.
"It'll be okay," she whispered.
continued to hold him in her arms, stroking his hair as he looked away into the blue sky, white clouds where they were running light and fluffy.

Celebrían had told him that when, long ago, Elrond had given him the twins for the training. He could still hear his words. And more than a secret, it was probably a recommendation, because he knew that he would be more than just an instructor, but would have accompanied them throughout their lives.

My children are half elves like Elrond. I am a bit 'different from us. In my heart hide the insecurity of men, and we often need to be reassured. They know that we love them, but they need to hear again. How did they need the warmth of a hug or a simple gesture like a caress. What may seem superfluous to us, for them it may be necessary.

It is said that the hearts of elves is more fragile than that of humans, but certainly it would be easier to fear.


Celebrían had always been very attentive to this. And since they were kids had tried never to miss their physical demonstrations of affection which he knew that they needed. We hugged and kissed more often than they used to do the elves with their children, and every day he repeated what they loved them. And he never stopped. Even when they were grown, each time you come back from some mission welcomed them hold her and kissing his forehead.

When he was playing his main concern was no longer able to be around them. Besides, how can a mother leave her children alone with no regrets?
They had spoken the evening before his departure. "Watch over them," he had asked the lady.
"be close to them as best I can," she had replied "I hope to do it in a better way. Because I love them as if they were my children."
Then he saw her smile, as did most of the time.



---




A few days later, with a simple ceremony who wanted to attend most of the population, Elrond Elladan abdicated in favor of his son who was crowned the new king.
The young elf, as usual, put himself standing before the throne while the members of the council, the army, the administration of the kingdom and all the nobles in turn kneeled before him swearing allegiance. With a formal gesture of the scepter reconfirmed their military and political positions, she was trembling and seemed to feel his head throbbing, as if the new crown that encircled his forehead was much heavier than the previous one. It certainly was.
Elrohir was the first to appear before him, he knelt and gave his oath. When he got up, Elladan looked at him a moment in the eye, and after responding with the words of the rite, put his hand on the shoulder and kissed his forehead. Everyone smiled in front of that scene, commenting on the sweetness of the two brothers.

And earlier this week after Elrond and Arwen joined a group of elves who were leaving for the West. The ship sailed from the Grey Havens in the late afternoon, bringing with it even Gandalf, Galadriel, Frodo and Bilbo.



***




Legolas took off silently, dropping to the ground clothes. Then he went into the water and sat down next to Aragorn. The sun was setting, painting in red slowly light entering through the large windows. The room took a different look, at that time, the reflections on the polished marble columns and sculptures seemed more alive.
The man stretched his arms towards the elf, drawing her to him. They were often the bath together in the evening to relax in hot water at the end of the day. They loved those long moments of quiet intimacy.



---




five years had passed since the day of the coronation of Aragorn. The king ruled with wisdom and generosity, and strive every day to protect the vulnerable and ensure alliances among all neighbors. The people loved him and had full confidence in him, but the long lead times of fear were hard to forget, and soon the citizens had begun to wonder when he got married and given birth to an heir to ensure the succession to the throne.
royal advisers had told him several times, to consider the idea of a wife. The king took part in public ceremonies, the festivities organized parties, often driven to entertain the people, he kept good relations and the noble personality of the kingdom. He had hoped that enough, but apparently, it was not. The king had to have a family, and often at the insistence of advisers had seemed more blame than anything else.

Aragorn began to feel tired of the pressures that were made in court, but sought to postpone the matter as late as possible. Unexpectedly
was Legolas, to convince him.
"You can not escape your duties" had told him "we know you both."
And then he had resigned.

The choice was easier than expected. A few weeks later he received the visit of the ambassador of one of the neighboring kingdoms, which called the hearing for his king, who wanted to discuss some of the agreements. Aragorn had invited him to spend a few days, since they could talk at leisure all the details, and told him to feel free to be accompanied by family members, if desired. The king was presented with her two daughters, who was happy to present to Aragorn, as an eventual marriage to him would have been useful.

In the following days, he had observed the two women.
Rosa, the youngest, had a delicate beauty, sunny disposition was sweet and undoubtedly sincere. He had loved it. It was made hesitantly, obviously not too thrilled to be given in marriage to a stranger, but he always kept a positive attitude, he had spent many afternoons with him walking in the garden, or riding in the meadows. First he tried to meet him, to understand who he was before. He had listened in silence for a long time, and had often spoken of her.
Lianna, daughter more, was exactly the opposite. She was beautiful, but a sophisticated beauty, almost artificial. She wore very elegant clothes, flashy jewelry and hair styling was done by servants following the fashion of the capital. His face, with features gentle, was always adorned with a clever trick. The result of this preparation was beautiful, many men turned and looked at his passing. Some might say that his style was too bold, but no one could ever deny its beauty.
When it was presented to Aragorn had bowed graciously and smiled so slyly. It was little enough to understand that his only desire was to become Queen. He wanted wealth, fame, no more.
If he had to choose a bride for himself, Aragorn certainly would have taken his wife Rosa. But in a situation where he was, could not do a thing. Might have to choose someone like her for a marriage of appearance? She deserves someone who really loved her, not a man who married for convenience and then leave aside. So he chose
Lianna. She wanted to be queen, she did not mind some love.

"You're the right person," he said to Legolas "in order to be queen marry me willingly. I do not want to choose a sincere person, I can not marry a woman which could really fall in love with me. I do not want to suffer as it is happening to us.

Lianna often appeared before him after dinner with the pretext to talk but with the clear intention to seduce him. So one of those nights, while sipping liquor in the living room in front of the fireplace, more to end that long comedy than anything else, he had spoken.
"I decided to ask your father, your hand," he had said. "If you is fine, of course."
She smiled with false embarrassment and had covered her mouth with his fingers, as if to express wonder. And maybe he was really surprised, thought the man, but certainly could not be embarrassed. He smiled to himself before that play, but despite everything, did not have the heart to lie to her. "There are But the conditions. "He continued, as she watched him carefully.
" If I marry you will be queen, with all rights and duties that will follow. There will always be the riches and honors that are yours. Ma .. no never will fulfill my duties as a husband. In other words, I will ask you to give me a son for the succession to the throne. Then do not ask more. We'll sleep in separate rooms, each in his apartment. Our marriage will exist only on paper, but this, of course, you'll never need to know. "

She remained silent a long time, weighing his words.
" What are you trying to tell me? "Then asked him" who I want to marry for political reasons even if not you like me enough? ".
" No "he replied." I can not love you because my heart is already someone else, which unfortunately I can not marry. But, being a king, I have to get married and have an heir to power. "
" Why did you choose me? "Asked the lady.
" For many reasons, mainly because ... I feel that this matter may be of interest. But if not, do not feel compelled to accept. "
" Oh, no ... "she was quick to respond" I do not mean that. I was just trying to understand. However, both ... I agree ... but ... I also have the conditions. "

Aragorn had the set for a moment, did not expect the requests from her.

"I am the daughter of a king, not a poor woman whatsoever. So even you are doing good business by marrying me. But I will behave as a convenience, with your permission, I want certainty."
"Tell me as well ..."
"First of all, since my hometown is quite far away, I wish I could be away from time to time to visit my relatives."
The man nodded. "Yes, of course, you can visit them whenever you want." he said.
"And then ... I think not being able to ask who is the person you love, right?"
"No, you can not ..."
"Well, then ... in the future if I'm ever gonna fall for someone, I mean ... I could also feel the need the comfort of a man ... because what you give me just a marriage of appearance. "
" I will not imprison your heart "then the man replied, rather annoyed voice," but our marriage is an indissoluble contract. I do not want scandals or gossip of any kind. I would say that you are free to do what you want, provided that the court does not noticing anyone. But honestly, love is something that a king or queen must know when to stop. And I am proposing to become a queen, not just a rich lady of the court. "

To be honest with you it was the most obvious and honest to him, given the situation. But saying those words, he had become completely realize how bleak the situation was.

She looked down for a long time staring at a point not far from her on the floor, how to meditate on his words.
"Well," he said then "something else. I, I want to know the man I married. I wish that after the ceremony, the marriage was consummated."
"Eh?" Aragorn was surprised to that request.
"I know, you just never said I do not fulfill your duties as a husband ... but I have also asked to give a child, and I want that day ... was not our first time. I know you wonder something very big, but ... "

The man was left baffled, what he should answer? He thought for a moment, realizing you have already exposed too. Lianna was much more clever than it seemed.

"... but ..." had continued the woman, "I'll queen, I do not deny that this makes me pleasure, but you are asking me to live life without being able to get anyone's attention, if not hidden. I ask you not to use me just for one child. It will only be for the wedding night, or at least once, then I will not ask again. "

The man was then asked what would happen if he denied what he asked. Perhaps he had refused to marry him? And maybe he would be found to make that absurd proposal of marriage to another ... But as an indecent proposal that could be made only to a person indecent. And perhaps you, among many possible candidates, it was still the best.
Any woman found on the street would accept his condition, but to marry the king, but who knows if he would comply with the covenants. At that moment it seemed certain that Lianna, once obtained what he wanted, would never have bothered.

"So be it." he said then.
"Well, then I accept with pleasure your proposal." She replied, letting out a smile of satisfaction.



---




Legolas turned to him, stroking his face.
"What are you thinking?" churches.
The man shook his head, the voice of the mate had turned away from the memories, bringing it to reality. "To-morrow, and the events that led me to a similar decision."
The elf smiled sadly, resting his head again on his shoulder.
"It was your destiny, the destiny of both. We can not help it."
Aragorn hugged him tightly in his arms.
"will not change anything between us, my love. Nothing will change." He felt having to reassure and to reassure himself.
Legolas allowed himself to tighten. "Listen ..." said a little later. "... I decided to go home for some time. For years, I do not, and I wanted to take advantage of the days when you're on the go wedding.
"I see," replied the man, "Fair enough, I guess you are missing your lands. But please ... not stay away too long. "
" No, do not worry. I can not stay away. I'll miss a lot ... In recent years we have never been far more than a day. "
" It's true ... "The man continued to hold him close, stroking her hair up. The elf kept his eyes closed, rocked.



***




The wedding was held in the simplest way possible, however simple it may be the marriage of a king. There was a great banquet to which were invited the best authorities of the country. People were happy, all celebrating this happy event, and no one had noticed that the smile was a grimace of Aragorn tried to mask a terrible inner turmoil.
had publicly promised eternal love and fidelity to a woman who loved her that she had done the same had not been a great consolation. He had slipped on her finger a golden faith, which had been increased from Legolas, on a small cushion of silk. The tradition was that it was brought by the witness of the king, which was to be a brother or a relative or close friend. Since it had no relatives, the organizers had brought Legolas. The elf did not felt she could refuse, for fear of arousing suspicion. Perhaps the time faith in which he took from the pillow, was the hardest of the day. He made the mistake of looking at the elf in the eye, as he did. She had seen him smile, but how much suffering in that look ...

The festivities were continued throughout the day. In the late afternoon, Legolas had left. With him was Gimli, who had come to attend the ceremony, but had to return home as soon as possible, for some urgent commitments. They left together on the same horse as they used to do before. They had decided that Legolas would take him up in the land of dwarfs, and would have been there for a few days before returning to the realm Woody.
out at a gallop through the front door, rushing to the immense plain. The elf felt wishing to depart from that place as soon as possible. He had not even greeted Aragorn knew that it would have brought more pain. However, before overtaking the hills stopped his horse and looked toward Minas Tirith far away now. The unmistakable profile of the city stand out along the mountain.
"Already tired?" Gimli asked jokingly, "we have run so far! Were you afraid that is behind us?"
"No," said Legolas, smiling. "I like to run in the grass, you know."
"But why did you stop?"
"I wanted to see the city from afar. At sunset the rock is tinged with beautiful colors."
"Yes," whispered the friend "Finally, in addition to the plants you are learning to appreciate the stone. Perhaps you are doing good things in life with men."

But the elf was not listening. His keen eye can easily distinguish the details of the walls even from that distance. He saw the portal open, and a coach out with a small escort. As per tradition, the king and queen left the banquet without saying goodbye, and left for the honeymoon to one of the many royal residences.
He looked away and again he spurred his horse at full gallop, he wanted to go as far as possible, because that place disappeared from view. He had to go away.

I can not stay here waiting, while you're with her. Although I know it's me you love, everyone you are in front of her husband. I am not able to not feel like I lost something.





Chapter 16


0 comments:

Post a Comment