Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Diagram Of Myoma Pathophysiology

You must stay calm you have to stay calm stay calm

I set the alarm on the phone to register for an exam in college. Of course I woke up spontaneously and saw that it was off the infernal gadgets. Never mind, I opened my eyes to the 7 split, precisely at the scheduled time for revival. Immeasurable thirst, I open the fridge in search of clear fresh water and sweet (I hate water at room temperature): birravinococacolalattespumanteoasisaranciarossatheallimoneeccecc ... FUCKED AND NO WATER. Oh well, it happens ... remain calm: I usually pissed off a lot less. I am 35 minutes I try to register for that exam, the universe and the site continues to take the piss but then deride the illusion of connecting with " The database is temporarily unreachable. Try again later. . It will be a shitty day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment